CARE | MAINTENANCE
For your bag, CO|TE has selected the most luxurious hides.
They are unique: variations in colour, small marks and veins are natural features and should not be considered imperfections.
To keep your bag looking its best over time, we recommend following these steps:
- Avoid contact with water, grease, perfume and cosmetics. If your bag gets damp, dab it with a soft, light-coloured cloth to absorb any liquid.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and strong sources of light.
- Scratches on some leathers can be reduced with gentle rubbing.
- Store it in the protective pouch. If you no longer have the protective pouch, do not store your bag in a plastic carrier.
- Do not keep it anywhere too warm, humid or unventilated.
- Over time,the bag can be softer
- Do not dry clean, machine wash or iron.
- Make sure your jewellery, keys and accessories don't catch
- Avoid any contact with aggressive substances (detergent, alcohol, etc.).
- Over time, metal parts can get damaged and lose their shine
- Protect it from the rain.